Effective January 1, 2023, oversight of the Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act (CBMA) program will transition from Customs Border Protection (CBP) to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). In this video, Adriana McKinnon, Director of Logistics at Park Street, discusses how new procedures will apply to producers of beverage alcohol. McKinnon also touches on new deadlines and the steps needed to secure eligibility.
For more information on the upcoming changes to CBMA, check out our Guide to Changes in the Craft Beverage Modernization Act for 2023.
For more information on how CBMA can help save on importing costs, check out the first video in our series on CBMA.
Free Download: A Guide to the Requirements for Selling Your Brand in the U.S. Market
- Defining the Three Tier Distribution System
- List of Control vs Open States
- Explanation of Alcohol Franchise States
- Compliance Requirements for a Federal Basic Permit
- Requirements for Formula Approval